LIC is one of the most renowned and prominent as well as a trusted insurance company. They have been providing services to millions of users across the country. LIC has expanded its products and services to cater the insurance as well as financial needs of their clients. LIC offers its customers a wide variety of plans as well as policies. The policyholders are required to make certain payments on their end in time.
The policyholders can make use of different payment methods via offline or online mode. The payment for LIC policies can be made online on the official website of the LIC company, at the authorized banks, approved LIC agents, Phonepe and Paytm, etc. The options that can be used for making LIC online payment is now possible with the help of the official website of the company. It is meant for making the transactions efficient as well as secured.
It is believed that the payment methods for both registered as well as non-registered users are different. The customers will get benefit from the same security as well as the efficiency of making the payments anytime and from anywhere in the country. It is said that all the registered policyholders can choose to pay the premium with the use of e-services facility offered on the official website of the LIC. One is required to follow the given series of steps, to make an LIC online payment:
- Visit the official website of Life insurance Corporation of India. Select from two options” Pay direct” or “through the customer portal.”
- The policyholders are required to provide the details of their policy. The Login Id and Password will be required if he selects the option of customer portal. The policyholders are required to fill in the necessary details and then click on submit.
- After clicking on the submit button, the policyholders will be asked to provide the policy number as well as the amount of premium payable.
- After entering all the details, one will be able to view all of his enrolled policies.
- After considering all the information on the portal, one will see an option to make the payment online. It is done, to enable the policyholders to make LIC online payment.
- The customers can now choose the policies for which he/she is required to make the payments of the premium and click on the submit button to confirm his selection.
- One will be directed to the payment gateway page, where he/she can choose the preferred type of payment option either net banking, debit card or credit card, etc.
Also, the policyholders are provided with an electronic payment gateway, to make LIC online payment. The payment can be made by making use of the ATM’s of different banks, including Axis banks, Corporation banks, etc. These are the few modes that provide convenience to the customers in making premium payments for their LIC policies. The LIC policyholders can make the payment of the policy with ease.